Welcome to Advent Destiny
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Chat feedback

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Help us out with the chat function by testing it when you're online. Your feedback is important. Share what you think is good and bad about it and we'll see what we can do to make the experience better.

Posted

It says I can't access it. 

Posted

That's strange. Let me check.

Posted

Error code: 2H269/5

This is the error code I get if you're wondering.

Posted

I can access it, emoticons seem to work just fine, and the notification sound plays when there is a new message. The Leave Chatroom button works and redirects to the main forum page, which is nice. Can't really test more than that since there's no activity, but from what I can gather, there are no problems on my end. 

Posted

Won't let me go back and edit my previous post for some reason, but found something strange. When you hit "Leave Chatroom" on the top right, a message with appear in the chat window that says you have been kicked from the room. Not sure if that is supposed to happen, but it might be worth looking into. 

Posted

Won't let me go back and edit my previous post for some reason, but found something strange. When you hit "Leave Chatroom" on the top right, a message with appear in the chat window that says you have been kicked from the room. Not sure if that is supposed to happen, but it might be worth looking into. 

​I'll check the editing issue. I suspect there's a time limit for edits to be made. The kick message is a known bug pending a fix. You've been camping there enough to notice the issue, @Renliss. I haven't encountered this to be honest.

Posted

Chat has gone offline for the time being. It's a subscription service so until we have enough people using it, I'll hold of renewing it.